NevadaNano’s Molecular Property Spectrometer™ (MPS) Low Global Warming (LGW) Refrigerant Gas Sensor provides accurate and reliable detection of mildly flammable (A2L) R32, R454b and other LGW refrigerant gases common in leaks in HVAC applications. With a 5+ year calibration interval and lifetime, the MPS LGW Refrigerant Gas Sensor delivers industry-leading performance and a low cost of ownership. Sensor readings are output on a digital bus or configurable voltage output; no additional electronics are required.
The MPS transducer is a micro-machined membrane with an embedded Joule heater and resistance thermometer. The sensing element is mounted on a PCB and packaged inside a filtered enclosure open to ambient air. Presence of a flammable refrigerant gas causes changes in the thermodynamic properties of the air/gas mixture that are measured by the transducer. The thermodynamic property measurements are processed by patent-pending algorithms to report an accurate concentration.
MPS™ LGW Refrigerant Sensor Features:
• Built-in environmental compensation; no cross-sensitivity to T, RH, P
• Factory calibrated to R32 and other LGW refrigerants
• Built-in environmental compensation
• No cross-sensitivity to T, RH, P
• Inherently poison resistant
• 5+ year calibration interval
• 5+ year lifetime
• Wide environmental operating range
• High accuracy, near-zero false positives
• Fast response time
• Durability, no maintenance required
Sign-up to receive the latest news and information on NevadaNano and their MPS™ Sensor Technology
NevadaNano is the developer of the Molecular Property Spectrometer gas-sensing products that use Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) structures to detect, identify, and quantify chemicals in the air.