Interested in working in a fast paced start-up environment and being part of a team that is delivering disruptive technologies and solutions to receptive markets? NevadaNano is currently delivering its innovative MPS Family of gas sensors and we’re hiring an Inside Sales Representative to help drive our customer growth strategy. We are looking for a self-starter who is passionate about selling our industry leading solutions and delivering excellent service to our customers.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing and executing our lead and prospect sales processes. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales professional with general knowledge of complex system sales, or sensors and gas sensing, to join a fast growing entrepreneurial company. Candidate will be responsible for prospecting, lead development through the design-win process, as well as working with our channel partners. He /she will excel at finding and engaging with new prospects, providing /coordinating technical sales support, and ultimately winning new designs. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills is a must.
Direct Responsibilities include:
- Proactively manage all active prospects through the entire sales life cycle, including; providing technical information and product presentations, quotations, and basic price/contract negotiation.
- Working closely with customers and the engineering team to design and complete successful evaluations of the MPS Gas Sensors.
- Manage set of breadth accounts
- All aspects of lead and order management processes
- Manage and develop channel partners to enhance their ability to sell our products.
- Customer Service – actively manage existing accounts to ensure they have all the resources and support they require.
- Assist in the development of Marketing materials and campaigns
- Develop and provide sales reporting and forecasts
- BS/MS in Business or related field of study, technical background preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of selling experience
- CRM experience required
- Approximately 20% of travel
Industry experience in gas sensing or gas detection and/or instrumentation
Full-time, Reno/Sparks, NV area