Flammable gas detection sensor
Full-Stack Software Engineer
Join NevadaNano and develop state-of-the-art gas sensing systems that help control global warming and keep people safe! NevadaNano is a fast-paced, small business that has developed patented gas sensing technologies used to control emissions of greenhouse gases and alert people to dangerous situations. NevadaNano is seeking a Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be a key member of the technical staff and work to develop and maintain a wide variety of software systems and applications.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams (electrical, mechanical, firmware, sensor engineering, manufacturing, and quality) to define and deliver software projects.
• Create integration modules and abstract APIs to pass data to and from systems using multiple RESTful APIs.
• Support development of scalable software systems for sensor manufacturing.
• Develop and improve GUIs used by sensors for data acquisition and configuration management.
• Manage JIRA backlog to prioritize day-to-day software issues.
• Deliver high-quality code and supporting documentation.
• Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of the team, and the company.
• 10+ years in a software engineering role with system design experience.
• 5+ years in full-stack software development.
• Exposure to Cloud based platforms (AWS, Azure).
• Design thinking, focus on test-driven development and web security best practices.
• Experience developing for Linux and Windows environments (console and desktop apps).
• Familiar with software development cycle including software architecture, code development, verification and validation, and quality assurance.
• BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
• Working knowledge of common serial communications protocols: UART, I2C, SPI.
• Experience with GUI development using Qt.
• DevOps and/or automation experience in code testing, building, and deployment.
• Bonus points for Linux Administrator experience.
Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com